We are pleased to recommend the next seminar:
"SOUND INSULATION IN BUILDINGS:
STATE OF THE ART, LEGISLATION ON MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS "
Will be held:
Tuesday 20 January 2015 from 14.30 to 18.30 hours
at the Sala Consiliare del Comune di Roana
Viale Milano, 32 - Canove di Roana (VI)
14.00 • Accreditation participants
14.15 • Introduction to the Seminar
- Geom. Alessandro Benvegnù - President of the College and the Foundation of the Surveyors and surveyors Graduates province of Vicenza.
14.30 • Framework law on noise pollution, n. 447 del 10/26/1995
- Decrees of the law n. 447/95
- DPCM 11/14/1997: evaluation of the acoustic climate and noise impact assessment
- DPCM 12/5/1997: content, verifications, inconsistencies, scope
- Satisfaction of passive acoustic requirements of buildings: design, execution, testing
- Suspension of DPCM 12/5/1997 and decision No. 103/2013 of the Constitutional Court
- DPCM 12/5/1997 and the role of public administrations: DPR No. 380/2001 and building regulations (type of cases of Asiago)
Ing. Massimiliano Scarpa - Freelancer - Technically competent in room acoustics
16.00 • Break works
16.15 • Acoustic theory Overview construction
- Techniques for the correct realization of floors and walls of the new building.
- Correct choice and installation of impact sound deadening and hollow panels.
- Improvement techniques of sound insulation of floors and existing walls
- Proper use of Subfloors and dry systems (walls and ceilings).
Ing. Michele Valotto - Eterno Ivica s.r.l Technical Director - Competent Technician in environmental acoustics
• 18.15 debate and closure work
PARTICIPATION IS FREE
The presence the entire seminar, attested by the record of entry and exit, will entitle you to 2 credits. (Request at CNGeCL, waiting for validation). Maximum capacity nr. 100 seats.
Registration: www.geometri.vi.it site click "training events REGISTRATION", select "College of Surveyors – Vicenza", proceed with access by entering personal credentials, then subscribe to the event by following the wizard.
CLOSING ENTRIES 1/15/2015
For information write to firstname.lastname@example.org